How old do children need to be to decide who to live with?

In parenting matters, the expressed wishes of a child are relevant by virtue of section 60CC(3)(a) of the Family Law…

View Post

What should you do when served Court Documents?

Court documents most commonly served in family law matters include: 1. Application for Divorce (an application asking the Court to…

View Post

Spousal Maintenance in Binding Financial Agreement

The main purpose of a Binding Financial Agreement is to set out the legally binding terms of division of assets,…

View Post

Book your free consultation now

Simply answer a few questions so our lawyers can provide you with advice that is personalised and relevant to your particular issue or enquiry. If you need urgent attention, please call 07 4426 8400